Thursday, January 31, 2008

Song For George

As I mentioned before I have just played a tour with
THE OYSTERBAND
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As part of the tour we played in ST. GEORGE'S HALL in LIVERPOOL. It was a beautiful old building with ornate columns, statues and marble all over the place which meant the acoustics were amazing!!! Given the name of the building and the fact that we were in Liverpool I decided to play a little thing I wrote the night George Harrison died. It's not really even a full song just something that came out in the bar SOLAS in New York when I heard the news. Chopper from the Oysters got up and joined me on cello and I was really glad not just because it makes the song but also because my loop pedal died the night before. Thanks Chop!!
Heres the tune!!!
SONG FOR GEORGE

No comments: